Due to continued business success we are currently recruiting for a number of new roles.
NEW ROLE ADDED
To work at our Wormegay Production site to ensure the factory equipment and environment are cleaned to achieve a consistently high hygiene and food safety standard, in accordance with company requirements and customer policies/codes of practice and micro analytical results.
4 on 4 off Shift
7pm until 6am (Nights)
Key duties include:
- Fully engage in surface & equipment deep cleans.
- Adhering to work allocated by the Charge Hand/Manager in area of cleaning.
- To ensure hygiene plan is achieved on time and in full to agreed standards.
- To clean all factory equipment and environmental areas, as scheduled, on a daily/weekly basis.
- Previous Hygiene experience
- Basic Food Hygiene
- COSHH Training
- Health and Safety
If you're interested in this career with AGP please send your CV to
email@example.com to the attention of Mark Bunting - Technical Manager.
Line Operatives to work at our Prepared Factory near King's Lynn
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org