Due to continued business success we are currently recruiting for a number of new roles.Planning Administrator
To work at our Setchey site, an ideal opportunity for someone working in an admin role and would like progression, or ambitious applicant looking for a career in administration.
Key Duties Include:
- Collation and inputting of incoming customer orders.
- Liaising with Factory Production staff and transport operators.
- Speaking direct with customer planning departments.
- Minimum GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths. IT GCSE preferable but not essential.
- Good IT skills including Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
- Sense of humour!
Line Operatives to work at our Prepared Factory near King's Lynn
To work at our Wormegay Production site to ensure the factory equipment and environment are cleaned to achieve a consistently high hygiene and food safety standard, in accordance with company requirements and customer policies/codes of practice and micro analytical results.
4 on 4 off Shift
7pm until 6am (Nights)
Key duties include:
- Fully engage in surface & equipment deep cleans.
- Adhering to work allocated by the Charge Hand/Manager in area of cleaning.
- To ensure hygiene plan is achieved on time and in full to agreed standards.
- To clean all factory equipment and environmental areas, as scheduled, on a daily/weekly basis.
If you're interested in this career with AGP please send your CV to
email@example.com to the attention of Mark Bunting - Technical Manager.
Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Biased)
Working at our Wormegay Production Site ensuring all mechanical and electrical repairs either immediate breakdown or PPM is carried out in a safe, timely and correct manner without compromising either personnel or product safety.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM's) safely along with maintaining daily records and reacting to production breakdowns.
- Ensure all Electrical equipment is maintained and kept in a safe working order and in line with current legislation.
- Assist in the management & control of engineering stocks/Tools/Equipment and ensure all is documented correctly.
- Ensure workshop GMP is maintained at all times.
- Full Understanding of all Machinery and equipment workings onsite.
- Provide support for the site HACCP & Operations teams
- Issue and Maintain all contractor Work permits and RAMS
- Ensure all company & machinery Health & Safety guidelines are followed and adhered too at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all company Policies and Procedures
- Drive continuous Improvement within the engineering department.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain competitive quotations for parts to maintain Plant Equipment and effectiveness.
- Support & cover for shifts or holiday periods as required within the engineering team.
Essential Skills and Qualifications Include:
- Electrical up-to 17th Edition
- HNC/HND or C&G in Engineering
- Practical Electrical Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Flexible Attitude to Job and People & job requirements
- Team Player
- Effective communicator at all levels within the business
- Food Hygiene level 1
All applications to be sent for the attention of Barry Standing- Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org